|Opening hours / dates
|| Opening dates
|| April 11 (Sat) – August 7 (Fri)
Sept. 24 (Thu) – Dec. 24 (Thu)
Jan. 11 (Mon) – Feb. 25 (Thu)
| Opening hours
|| 9:00 am-9.45 pm
Borrowing rules and regulations
Loan periods and number of items on loan are as follows:
| Loan periods
|| 7 days
| Maximum number of items on loan
|| 2 volumes
| Loan extensions
- Magazines/journals may not be borrowed.
- Please note that when any borrowed item becomes overdue, borrowing privileges are suspended for the number of days that the item is overdue (including library closure days).
- Please follow library staff instructions.
- Please do not inconvenience other users.
- Please keep quiet and do not speak in a loud voice.
- Eating food into the library is prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited within the library building.
- Please set cell phones to silent mode and refrain from talking on the phone inside the library.
- Please do not loan out borrowed materials to others.
- Loss or damage of materials may be subject to payment. Please take responsibility for items and treat them carefully.
- Photography is prohibited within the library. When photography is required for research purposes please inquire at the counter.
- Any material not checked out may not be taken outside the library.
- A book detection system has been installed to prevent borrowers from forgetting to check out materials. To minimize any possible effects from electromagnetic waves, please pass promptly through the entry/exit area.
- Please keep personal valuables with you at all times. In particular, ensure that you do not leave wallets or cards on desks. The library is not responsible for any theft on library premises.
|| Hiroshi Fukuda (Professor of liberal arts in Faculty of Industrial Science and Technology)
|| 102 -1 Tomino, Oshamambe-cho, Yamakoshi-gun, Hokkaido 049-3514
|| 1st floor Building 1
| Floor area
| Japanese books
|| 51,701 volumes
| Foreign books
|| 2,574 volumes
| Japanese journals
|| 46 titles
| Foreign journals
|| 4 titles
| Electronic journals
|| Approximately 10,000 titles (central administration at the Katsushika Library)
| No. reading room seats
|| 85 seats
| Dedicated staff
|| 1 Service staff
| Date of opening of the current library building
|| April 1987
(as of May 1, 2015)